Have you ever seen your mother freak out over the housekeeper taking a leave? It may seem like a triviality to you, but if the house goes without cleaning even for a day, it gets extremely unorganized and mucky.
Likewise, the corporate sector with its huge office buildings faces this problem. To overcome it, these corporates hire professionals called Commercial Cleaners who undertake the sanitation and cleanliness work of these buildings. They are also known as ‘janitors’ in the workplace.
green commercial cleaning refers to the procedure undertaken to maintain the sanitation and hygiene standards of a business for employee and customer safety. It should be opted for by companies to increase their productivity and growth prospects in the long run.
Now, let us look into this topic further to learn about the process and its importance.
The process of green commercial cleaning involves a variety of tasks involved such as:
- Trash disposal
- Vacuuming, wiping, mopping
- Dusting and sanitizing for disinfecting surfaces
- Sweeping and washing
- Laundry services
It is a time consuming and lengthy process which requires a team of well-trained professionals for carrying out an efficient cleaning process.
The process of green commercial cleaning has been the topmost priority of most companies since the breakout of the Covid-19 pandemic. Some of the benefits associated with it are:
- Safety in terms of employee and customer health
- Clean and safe work environment
- Boosts employee morale
- Better savings due to its cost-effective nature
- Reduces absenteeism due to healthy workers i.e., reduced sick leaves
- Increases job satisfaction
- Increases productivity as a result of motivated employees
- Increases company’s goodwill and reputation
- Helps increase efficiency because managers can focus on more important tasks that require their attention
- Increases customer reliability and trust in the company
It is very crucial to incorporate green commercial cleaning in any business for smooth functioning and growth.
We may see businesses as corporate bodies focusing solely on earning profit through carrying out their core activities. However, this is not the case. Corporates need to look after numerous other things, one of which is Green commercial cleaning. It is an essential part of the road to success of the business.
Green commercial cleaning promotes a healthier and wealthier business and hence the phrase ‘cleanliness is wealthiness’ holds true.