At present, the modern types of artificial turf are used more frequently indoors and outdoors. Artificial turf can be used in many ways as greening, resilient flooring or wall cladding.
- Permanent artificial green wall surfaces in private gardens, front gardens and inner courtyards as well as on balconies, terraces and roof terraces look well-groomed all year round. The UV resistance enables it to be used as a green roof.
- Its soft, shock-absorbing property makes it ideal as a base for sports equipment. When used in playgrounds, the lawn carpet prevents or reduces injuries.
- When camping, as a border for pools or underlay for swimming pools, an artificial turf carpet prevents unnecessary soiling.
- Wind and privacy screens, facades, fences and walls that are clad with artificial turf bring more green to everyday living.
- Graves covered with artificial turf minimize the amount of maintenance required and look well looked after.
- In the commercial sector, artificial turf is becoming more popular in the green wall outdoors areas of hotels, shops and offices. Used as a wear-resistant floor covering, visual accents in various colors can be set on trade fair stands and exhibition areas.
Artificial turf owes its increasing popularity to these three important properties:
- Artificial turf is amazingly hard-wearing and clearly superior to natural turf in this regard.
- The modern premium artificial turf types look real in every season. Artificial turf types can hardly be distinguished from real turf.
- The low maintenance requirement of the artificial turf saves time and money.