Diet and lifestyle change are two of the effective factors included in the natural fertility treatment. Using supplements and herbs can also increase the fertility rate, as effective as the other two. One of the most important supplements known to increase fertility is the cod liver oil. This is also a good supplement that can promote a healthy pregnancy as well as with the development of the baby.
There are different herbs and supplements that are popular in increasing fertility, depending on culture, and where you are from. But according to some research on natural fertility treatment, aside from cod liver oil, these are the most recommended herbs for boosting your fertility. But before you take these supplements, it is important to consult with your doctor first to avoid any complications with your plan to conceive in the future.
The Herbs for Fertility Boost
There’s a lot of choices when it comes to herbs and supplements for fertility and pregnancy. But here are the most recommended choices for most people who want to increase their fertility rate.
- Red raspberry Leaf. Best herb for pregnancy
- Nettle Leaf. High in mineral content, can reduce stress, and a uterine tonic.
- Dandelion. Has Vitamins A and C and trace minerals. It cleanses the body from toxins.
- Alfalfa. Has Vitamins A, D, E, and K with eight digestive enzymes.
- Red Clover. Known to balance hormones and can restore fertility.
- Maca. This is a hormone balancing herb.
- Vitex or Chaste Tree Berry. Can help lengthen the luteal phase and a very good choice to increase fertility.
Before taking these herbs, it is best if you have the approval of your doctor. Remember NOT to take these herbs in combination with your fertility drugs, hormone treatments, diagnostic allergy and other hormonal birth control medications. If you want to incorporate these herbs with your other medication or supplements, consult your healthcare provider about your case and always do your research.